Monday, May 20, 2013

1/2" 4-way Tee PVC Fitting Connector

  • Unique product, not available in stores, exclusively online.
  • Fits 1/2" Size PVC Pipe, which has an outside diameter of 13/16". Not compatible with 1/2" CTS pipe (tan/yellow).
  • Sturdy and long lasting PVC fitting, UV stabilized for outdoor use
  • Superior, glossy surface finish with tapered ends
  • Made from impact proof, ultra-premium furniture-grade PVC

http://bit.ly/10i2PxS




Are you looking for 1/2" 4-way Tee PVC Fitting Connector?.Yes, You can buy
1/2" 4-way Tee PVC Fitting Connector and you can review 1/2" 4-way Tee PVC Fitting Connector or perhaps you may access. For more information please see it below.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find something like this for my house. Whenever I go to my local hardware store they are always out of stock. I just need to find a pipe fitting distributor so I can get exactly what I need. Then I won't have to wait around to get this job done. http://www.jamesduva.com/materials/alloy-20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see these helpful information here,Thanks lots for sharing them with us.
    Pipes Fittings
    pprc pipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    wholesale valves

    ReplyDelete